Property Tax and VAT

Tax and VAT

You must in all cases seek your own independent legal and tax advice from HM Revenue&Customs or other suitably qualified person. The Council /Officer will not be held responsible for any guidance or advice given in respect of legal or financial matters. The case studies specified on this website are for illustrative purposes only.